Lightning Step Technologies CFO
Chief Financial Officer
Hear directly from CEO Brent Michael
Summary of Responsibilities:
As a hands on, roll up your sleeves CFO, you will be directly contributing to the successful growth of Lightning Step. This includes strategic planning and execution, as well as responsibility for contract issues, customer billing, cash management efficiencies, decks for weekly and monthly operations review etc.
- Have the dual capacity to dive into the weeds and step back to focus on the big picture.
- Support 50% YoY revenue growth .
- As CFO, serve as hub of information and relationship between Lightning Step and Gallant Capital.
Key attributes in CFO Hire
- Detailed oriented with experience in SaaS
- Know how to scale
- Understand Healthcare and it’s clinical customer base
- Successful CFO experience with SaaS growth track record
- Worked in growth SaaS environment within the Private Equity ecosystem
- Several M&A transactions, lender relationship experience
- Current knowledge of financial best practices; GAAP
Compensation Structure: Cash (base, bonus) and equity
Lightning Step Technologies
Lightning Step offers an all-in-one software platform including electronic medical records, revenue cycle management, and customer relationship management technology.
Lightning Step is committed to helping its hundreds of customers reduce overhead, manage admissions, and improve billing and collections to allow providers to focus on what matters – providing quality care to its patients.
Lightning Step is a mission driven lower middle market company with many employees who have run addiction treatment facilities and know the ins and outs of this business. “We are compassionate for the mission because it’s deeply impacted our lives.”
Gallant Capital Partners
In November 2022, Gallant Capital Partners invested in Lightning Step and within nine months, ARR has doubled. Gallant supports Lightning Step’s growth with investments, subject matter expertise, relationships and Board of Directors representation.
Brent Michael | Chief Executive Officer
Brent is looking for a trusted partner to be part of a “one two punch” team with the board and PE
From Sales to CEO
An IT Healthcare executive his entire career, Brent served as CEO for Eye Care Leaders. He started in sales for companies such as
GE Healthcare, NDS Surgical Imaging, EVP of Sales and Marketing for Integrity EMR for Eyes among others.